Navigation bar



Monday, October 13, 2014

Cute Outfit of the Day: High Waist Jeans


H&M jacket: thrift $4
plaid shirt: thrift $4
Express high waist jeans: thrift $5
belt: thrift $2
Proxy vintage heels: thrift $4
leather bucket bag: thrift $3
necklace: Forever 21 $8
Total Cost $30

Happy Monday Everyone! 

I've been seeing a lot of high waist jeans lately and so naturally I wanted a pair! I went to Goodwill, looked through jeans and to my surprise I found these awesome Express high waisted skinny jeans! I couldn't believe it! I knew I'd find a pair eventually but I didn't think I'd find them that quickly! 

I love the way these high waist jeans fit! They are super comfy! I'm going to be wearing these a lot this fall/winter. They still sell the same jeans that I'm wearing at Express so you can get a pair too if you want!

Today I'm linking up with:
Life of Meg- Monday Mingle
Pin It

15 comments:

  1. The fit is amazing on you! Such a great find! Jeans are hard to find in and of itself, what a jewel finding them through thrifting! Loving this color combo too! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Great job! I LOVE IT ALL but especially those heels!!
    xo/Riva
    www.rivaladiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! My thrifting excursions have been so disappointing lately.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look in amazing in everything you wear. What size are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Love your shoes!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving those shoes! Perfect for your outfit!
    -Stephanie
    http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue and hot pink are great colors for you!

    I like the purse too. What brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this blazer and jean combo! and the pop of color in the shoe. Thanks for linking up with us for #HowIFall :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit! Fantastic shoes. Susan, London UK www.mycharityshoplife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lindsey,
    I'm following you from Italy and I find many inspiration in your outfits!
    It's incredible that you find that thrift plaid shirt in such a modern plaid! Here in Italy it's not easy to find thrifted clothes, I'm looking for a modern plaid shirt but didn't find it yet!
    Ciao from Italy,
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours in this outfit Lindsey, great look :)

    Thanks for linking up #CreativeMondays

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely agree with your surprise of finding them so quickly. Thrifting jeans takes a lot of patience but can be so worth it. Great look here.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to watch you masturbate in that outfit

    ReplyDelete