Navigation bar



Friday, October 10, 2014

Thrifty Finds Friday: Rock N Roll

I have been doing lots of shopping for the hair show I'm styling at the end of the month. The theme is Rock N Roll! 
 Here are my thrift store finds of the week:
Target gingham blouse $4
 Forever 21 jacket $4
 Brand New Target sweatshirt $4
 altered Roling Stones t-shirt $4
 Lady Gaga t-shirt $4
 Red Hot Chili Peppers t-shirt $4
Express t-shirt $4
 
 cat t-shirt $4
 Brand New Target top $4
 Forever 21 dress $5
vintage dress $6

 vintage dress $6
 Calvin Klein suede and faux shearling coat $6
This is the must have coat of the season! 
For sale on Instagram!
 jean shorts $4
 faux leather leggins $4
 floral and fringe scarf $3
 Brand New Target belt $2
 Target maternity bathing suit top $3
for my best friend Alicia!
 nursing tent $4
also for Alicia!
 Dollhouse lace up booties $6

Any Favorites?

I have lots of great stuff for sale on my Instagram @thriftandshoutblog
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. that target blouse & the vintage green dress! I LOVE THEM. You always find the best stuff.

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of the t-shirts!!! Please share the photos from the fashion show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the vintage dress!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lace up booties and I'm really wanting your red hot chili peppers top!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing purchases. I am loving the vintage dresses.
    Merci
    www.chic-on-thrift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete