Navigation bar



Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cute Outfit of the Day: What to Wear for Valentine's Day

Blue Rain lace dress: thrift $5
earrings: clothing swap $3
belt: thrift $2
vintage pearl necklace (worn as a bracelet): thrift $3
heels: thrift $4
Total Cost: $17

Valentine's Day is this Friday so I thought I'd show you what I'm planning on wearing for the holiday. I don't really get into V-day too much. I think couples should act like it's Valentines Day everyday! That aside my hubby and I are going to go out to dinner on Saturday night which is our normal date night anyway but I'll wear something a little more fancy than usual. I am so in love with this dress I thrifted last week! I couldn't wait to wear it so I added the hot pink tights to make it more Valentiny! I think he's going to like it! 

Today I'm linking up with:





Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love love love!

    And, yep, that's how the hubs and I are about Valentine's Day as well. It shouldn't be forced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I love the peter pan collar.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great in this dress! Love the pink tights.

    Please tell me your lipstick is a Jane Iredale shade?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! Love everything about this look! You look absolutely stunning

    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://onlybeyou.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete