Navigation bar



Monday, February 10, 2014

Cute Outfit of the Day: Bling on Bling

vintage sweatshirt: thrift $4
Xhilaration blouse: thrift $6
Gap jeans: thrift $6
Target heels: thrift $4
silver clutch: thrift $2
Total Cost: $22

Happy Monday Everyone! 

What do you wear with a blingy sweatshirt? A blingy blouse, of course! I just love how the embellishments on both tops blend together beautifully! It surprisingly doesn't feel like too much. I kept it casual with the jeans. These ankle zip Gap jeans were a great find for only $6! The length is perfect for my short legs!

Today I'm linking up with:
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. i love this look! very creative and "shiny"! very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing finds! And yes, I agree that bling is best paired with more bling! You look fab!
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this casually chic outfit! And your hair looks amazing against that blue wall, great photos!
    Nic
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beg beg please show us the the back/other side of you hair. Thanx

    ReplyDelete