Navigation bar



Friday, October 4, 2013

Thrifty Finds Friday: Stocking Up For The Big Sale

Here are my thrift store finds from this week!

THE DRESSES:
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS XOXO dress: Volunteers of America Thrift Store $9
BCBG dress: Volunteers of America Thrift Store $9
 Ann Taylor dress $6
 
 London Times color block dress $6
 
 H&M leather trim dress: Volunteers of America Thrift Store $9
 
 Merona dress: Volunteers of America Thrift Store $9
 
 Needle and Thread brand dress $6
 
 The Limited dress $6
 Talbots dress $6
 
 Forever 21 romper $4
 
 
 Express dress $4
totally works front ways and backwards!

THE SKIRTS:
 Target skirt $4
 Merona polka dot skirt $4
 
 H&M pencil skirt: Volunteers of America Thrift Store $5
THE TOPS/SWEATERS:
 
 Studio Y floral rank $4
 
 Express tank $4
 
 Express blouse $3
 
 purple leopard/sheer tank $3
 
 Forever 21 blouse $4
 
vintage Casual Corner Leopard sweater top $2 from Volunteers of America

 t-shirt $4
 vintage 80's sweater $4
 Mossimo blouse $4

THE JACKETS:
 
 J.Crew Jacket: Volunteers of America Thrift Store $7
 
 Susina jacket $5
 Newport News velvet military jacket $5
 vintage Moda Int. leather coat $12
 
 Forever 21 Coat size L: Volunteers of America Thrift Store $4

 THE ACCESSORIES:
 vintage purse: Volunteers of America Thrift Store $4
 ELLE color block wedges $9
 vintage Jazz heels $4
 Nine West strappy heels $4
 Mens's Cole Haan Oxfords $4
My hubby was really excited about this find- they are his size!

Any Favorites?

 You may have noticed this is a pretty big haul. Well, I've been stocking up because I'm selling this Sunday at The Columbus Flea! It's a hip flea market that happens a few times per year. If you are in the Columbus, Ohio area this Sunday come out and see me- I would love to meet you and dress you- does that sound weird? 



Pin It

25 comments:

  1. Love the dresses and the skirts! I wish I could come to Columbus this weekend; we have things going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the Target skirt with the bike! If only I could get to America from Australia in such a short time ... darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome finds, love the military coat. Gorgeous! And the purple dress is divine. Kathryn, if you're reading this, I'm in Australia and I do what Lindsay does. https://www.facebook.com/TheVintagearian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well those are some AMAZING finds - good luck!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! nicely done! our thift store here isn't usually so fortunate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds as usual! Wish I lived near Columbus so I could come by the flea. Good luck with your selling!
    I have a giveaway for thredUP today on my blog. Stop by and enter if you get a chance!
    Tiffany
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pencil skirt, the 2 vintage sweaters and vintage purse! You have a great eye!

    Please check out my blog http://hayleythrills.blogspot.com and channel http://www.youtube.com/hayleythrills and let me know what you think XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the velvet jacket! So beautiful for fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do press or steam these before selling right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the BCBG dress and the London times dress! I think it's crazy you found one donated...I just heard of that brand last year via another blog!
    -ASh
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that vintage purse! I wish I had luck at thrift stores!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  12. The BCBG and Limited dresses are so pretty! And those Cole Haan oxfords! These are fab finds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Talbot's dress is to die for! You always make me wish I had cooler local resale & thrift shops. Haha

    -Iyanu

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love the London times dress! And the cole haan shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love the London times dress! And the cole haan shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love just about everything, but I especially love that Limited dress that looks like a ruffled shirt tucked into a skirt. How often do you go shopping? And how many different stores do you go to in a day? I need some tips! You've already provided the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bethany! I usually got to about 3-4 stores per week and spend about 1-2 hours in each store! Click on Thrift Tips at the top of my blog for more tips!

      Delete
  17. what size is the merona polka dot skirt and are you going to sell it on ebay? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. size 2 and yes I am putting it up on Ebay very soon!

      Delete
  18. That was my first question.
    Do you keep all your finds or do you sell them?
    What does your closet look like?
    Do you rotate your clothes a lot?
    I have just started to thrift by reading your blog. I had to stop a little because I was buying more clothes than I did at retail but my small closet doesn't have room, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it fits me I keep it; if not I sell it! I actually have an entire room in our house set up as a closet! It is so nice- I'm very spoiled! I do tend to get tired of things easily so I might wear something once then sell it. When my room starts to burst at the seams then I know it's time to move some things out! It is really easy to accumulate a lot when you are only paying a few bucks for each item! I try to only keep things that I really love and fit me perfectly!

      Delete
  19. Oh my gosh I'm just in awe of these finds and your husband is so lucky those amazing shoes fit! Great finds! I can't wait to go thrifting now! Haha

    Nailah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooh, I love that yellow dress!! I wish I could have bought it from you. You're a smartie for finding such beautiful deals and re-selling them. Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete