Navigation bar



Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cute Outfit of the Day: Date Night Outfit



 jacket: Goodwill $3.99
lace top: Goodwill $3.99
belt: Goodwill $1.99
jeans: Forever 21 $14.80
bracelets: F21 $5.80, $4.80, and $5.80
shoes: F21 $27.80
purse: F21 $27.80
Total Cost: $96.77

Wow! I think this is my most expensive outfit post ever! Well, I am wearing 9 different items which averages out to $10.75 per item. Not bad! Welcome to my world where Forever 21 items are the pricey parts of my outfits!

This is what I wore last Saturday for date night with my hubby! I always try to look nice for him! We try to go out just the two of us every Saturday night. We don't do anything elaborate- usually just dinner and then a movie at home. It's a great time to catch up after a crazy busy week. It also gives us a chance to really talk about deeper things. I look forward to it all week!

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I love to see couples go out on date night. I think it's awesome. LOVE your outfit! The lace underneath is sassy. :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I love those wedges, so fun. That's what we usually do too for date night, out to dinner then a movie at home :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your style Lindsey! This look is so fun - loving the way that top peeks out from the jacket, and those wedges are SO cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright bag!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You find the cutest stuff! I can't believe all of this is from goodwill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the shoes! Great look for date night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have amazing style!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete