Navigation bar



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cute Outfit of the Day: Vest Dress










top: Gap via Goodwill $3.49
vest dress: Goodwill $4.99
boots: vintage Etienne Aigner via Ebay $20
bracelet on right arm: H&M $4
bracelet on left arm: F21 $4.80
Total Cost: $37.28
This is the "vest-dress" my brother and I found a couple of weeks ago at Goodwill. I have since become a little obsessed  with these and have bought two more similar ones. I plan on selling them of course! This one fit me best but it was definitely the most 80's looking so I had a challenge on my hands to bring it up to 2012! I think I did a pretty good job, if I say so myself! But more importantly, what do you think? Would you rock a "vest-dress"?

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. that dress is amazing, and i love the way you paired it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it! I have a similar vest dress. You can dress it up or you can wear it over jeans or layer it over a jean jacket as seen in In Style magazine recently with skinny olive cargo pants. It has versatility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a flattering cut to the dress with the little side belts. I like how you wore the brown boots with the black outfit.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool dress! So unique & cute.

    xo,
    Hannah
    www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really chic outfit, the vest dress is so classy, you added some fun with the long sleeve striped top.

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super great look!

    I love the mix of Navy, Black, White and brown!

    It's one of my favorite combos!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would think you're a hairstylist with that fab hair of yours! I had so much fun doing EBEW with everyone this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great look.

    great blog too

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice boots!!

    stop by my blog if u have a moment dear!

    http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/

    V.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look!!!! Love the navy shirt ;)

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete