Navigation bar



Monday, January 9, 2012

Cute Outfit of the Day: Cheery Monday






 sweater: Goodwill $4.99
skirt: Goodwill $3.99
necklace: Old Navy $12
shoes: Target- Christmas Gift
Total Cost: $20.98

Sometimes you just need a little color on Monday morning!
The color blocking trend is going strong and I am loving it! It's just so cheery durring these bleak winter months! I find the easiest way to color block is to stick to colors from the same color family. Think reds, purples, pinks, and oranges together or blues, yellows, and greens together. This is only one way of color blocking but I definitely easier for beginners. One more tip for you today- treat leopard print as a neutral. It can go with so much more than you think! It goes easily with any solid color combo. It can even look great mixed with other prints such as florals. Just don't wear it with other leopard!
Thanks Mom and Dad Turner for the cool shoes!
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. You can't help but be happy wearing this bright outfit:) Love the color.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Especially with those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! That skirt is fantastic and adds such a wonderful pop of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the necklace and the shoes! Cute outfit.

    Kenya
    letsmakeadeal-us.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great necklace and color blocking. Cool shoes, too.
    <3
    The Fashionable ESQ

    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! The colors are fabulous and I love how you paired it with leopard print heels. Mondays are always so dreary but with a pinch of color to your wardrobe it could make the day a lot better! Great post. xo

    http://fatal-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice colour combinations.
    We need a spot of cheerful colour in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love,love! ALL of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. leopard as neutral...my thoughts exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great necklace!

    http://truelifeimacraftaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this outfit! And I wanted to let you know that I posted about it/you on my (extremely brand new) blog. I would really love to hear what you think, and thank you for posting it. :) http://www.whyisshesocute.com/2012/02/great-hair-great-fit.html

    ReplyDelete