Navigation bar



Monday, August 29, 2011

Cute Outfit of the Day: Wonderful Weekend

Happy Monday Everyone!
I don't know about you but I had a wonderful weekend! The weather was just so amazing!
On Saturday night 16 of us went to a Columbus Clippers baseball game then out to eat for my bestie Alicia's birthday! She is such a dear friend to so many people! I know I am truly blessed to have her in my life! 
 That's Alicia with with our friend's baby Judah
 Alicia and me
my husband Jason and me
Dressing for this event was rather tricky. Baseball game= casual but Nice Dinner=dressy. My rule is to always dress err on the dressy side! I unfortunately did not get a picture of my outfit:) BUT I wore the Lauren Conrad skirt I showed last week (here) but this time I paired it with a turquoise tank top, some black patent sandals, a thick silver belt, and my southwestern fringe earrings. The skirt still said dressy but the tank top and the flat sandals kept me comfy during the game! 

On Sunday nights we go to The Columbus Vineyard Church's Joshua House service. I was felling a little retro and it is freezing in the sanctuary so this is what I wore:
I really love these pants. The straight leg ankle length capris are a really big trend right now because they go along with the 60's trend.
 I am also in love with this sweater. It looks like a Missoni- that reminds me Missoni at Target is coming Sept 12th! Start saving your pennies because you are going to want it all!


I didn't have much time to get ready and I hadn't washed my hair for several days so I decided to pull it back. Then I just teased the top and hair sprayed it in place! Super easy but it looks glamorous!

sweater: Goodwill $3.49
red top: Volunteers of America $1.99
pants: Old Navy clearance rack $5
flower stud earrings:  clothing swap $3
wedges: Goodwill $3.99
Total Cost: $17.47

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the red blouse :)


    My blog
    xoxo Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. jhouse outfit is cute but most of all I'm digging your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww! a whole outfit for $17! youre good!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete