Navigation bar



Monday, April 4, 2011

Pink and Red

Getting a new hair color means reevaluating everything in my closet! It can totally change the way you look in certain colors. I've found going from dark brown to red to be a pretty easy transition. I still look good in all of the jewel tones I loved before but I've found a few new colors that I like a lot better than I did before!

Pastels!

They used to just wash me out but now with the vibrancy of my hair they work much better! Which is great timing because my very generous friend Stephanie Botamer gave me this gorgeous pale pink crochet dress that she bought years ago from a boutique in Singapore! How cool is that! 




pale pink crochet dress: free from a friend
belt: Goodwill $1.49
wedge shoes: Ciao Bella from DSW $29.99
gold cuff: Forever21 $4.99
magnifying glass pendant necklace: Forever21 $6.99

Isn't just the most perfect effortless summer tank dress?! I love it so much! I love that she bought it quite a few years ago but it is still so now! Thank you so much Steph! You're the best!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment