Navigation bar



Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cute Outfit of the Day: Tribal Print

This is my new dress from Target. I just love the tribal print and the mix of colors. I added my new beaded necklace from Volunteer's of America (that I forgot to show on the last VOA finds post!) and my old faithful army jacket. I put this outfit on for the post but unless I add tights I can't quite wear this outside yet! But I was excited about my new dress and couldn't wait to share it with you all!




 dress: Target $19.99
jacket: Forever21 $24.99
beaded tassel necklace: $3.99
clogs: Target got brand new from Goodwill $3.99

Here are the other color choices. It was hard to choose because they are all so cute!






What do you think? Do you love tribal prints as much as I do?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. ah i love this dress! i JUST did a post about it, nicky hilton wore it too. i like how you styled your look better ;)

    http://www.thebudgetbabe.com/archives/3743-Celebrity-Style-Bargain-Nicky-Hiltons-Target-Sundress.html

    ReplyDelete