Navigation bar



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I Want For Spring 2011: A Floppy Hat

If last year's hat was the straw fedora then this year's hat is definitely the floppy hat! This is no surprise since the 70's style is back in full force! I've been seeing them everywhere lately and I won't lie- I want one BAD!

Floppy hats not only protect your skin from the sun (Sorry, I'm an Esthetician. I have to mention this!) but they inject any outfit with a dose of bohemian chic! 

After you see these photos I guarantee you will want one too! View at your own risk...

Floppy hats on the runways:
 Tracy Reese
 Marc Jacobs
Badgley Mishka

Celebrities showing us how it's done:
via women's health magazine

via about.com







And now, here are a few affordable versions:
 asos.com $35.86

 asos $35.86

asos $35.86

Forever 21 $10.80

I can't wait to get one to wear with all my 70's digs!

Are you going to try a floppy hat this Spring/Summer? What do you wear your floppy hat with?


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I beleive I will try a floppy hat this summer and wear with my sundress's and shorts. I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey I'm looking for one too. If I find a store that has some I'll definitely let you know.

    ReplyDelete