Navigation bar



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cute Outfit of the Day: Double Denim

Ohio decided to revert back to winter this past weekend so it was back to the coats and sweaters- Ugg! I tried to make the best of it by wearing some of my favorite cold weather clothing. I figure I won't have very many more opportunities to wear these items. That said, I think I could live in my denim shirt.











sweater: Goodwill $3.49
denim shirt: Goodwill $2.99
jeans: Forever 21 $13.80
earrings: free from a friend!

I love wearing denim with denim! It works best if you don't try to match your shades of denim. Instead make sure you pick two contrasting shades- light denim with dark denim or white denim with medium blue denim.

Do you like to wear denim with denim?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I just bought a new denim shirt at H&M in Barcelona. It is kinda funny to me how the current European casual style is so American influenced, plaid western shirts, denim, vintage military inspired jackets, Chucks.

    ReplyDelete