Navigation bar



Thursday, March 31, 2011

Redheads Have More Fun

 I've been coloring my hair so long I'm not even sure what my natural hair color is. I've been blond, I've been brunette but I've never been a redhead...... until now! 






Well, it took 2 stylists, 3 hours, and 4 rounds of striping the dark brown from my hair but I'm pretty happy with the results! It is actually a little more red than the pictures show and I'm hoping in the future to try and lighten and brighten it up even more but it's good for now. I'm pretty amazed at what the girls were able to do considering I've been using a 3/4 level dark brown permanent hair color for the past 6 years! If you like my hair then try Shannon or Jennifer at the Polaris Kenneth's Hair Salon location!

So what do you think?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. love that top so much
    the whole blog is so lovely
    i followed pleaseeeee follow mine too :))

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete