Navigation bar



Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello everyone! Sadly, we are back from Riviera Maya, Cancun. Our 10 year Anniversary trip to Dreams Riviera Cancun was wonderful! I highly recommend this amazing resort! It was absolutely beautiful, the food was great and the service made me feel like a pampered princess!

We are both feeling better now although, my husband got worse when we were there but luckily they had a doctors office on the resort and we got him some antibiotics which made him feel better pretty quickly! I say if you have to be sick then that is the best place to be!

Best of all, I got to spend a week with my favorite person in the whole world! We could have fun together anywhere so it was just sort of a bonus that we got to be together in paradise!

Here are some of the cute outfits I wore while in Mexico since I didn't get a chance to post pictures of the outfits I took before we left:

 strapless ethnic print dress- wore to dinner one night and as a bathing suit cover up the next day!
black open toe wedge heels- got brand new from Goodwill for $3.99 and I wore these with every dress I brought!

 hot pink dress with white trim that I altered from Goodwill $4.99

 love the low back on this dress!

 quite possibly my favorite dress I own! floral dress from Goodwill $4.99

 I wore this gorgeous dress for our anniversary dinner at the very romantic french restaurant
dress and earings from Goodwill $4.99 and $6.99 respectively 

 beaded neckline black dress- Goodwill $4.99. I used the scarf I wore on the way there as a wrap that night

 I wore this confy but cute PINK oufit to walk on the beach one morning
white shorts and pink PINK t-shirt both from Goodwill $2.99 each!

 This is what I wore the day it rained-  a hooded sweatshirt over a blue splash print dress- that hooded sweatshirt got a lot of good use on the trip! Dress from Goodwill $4.99.

and lastly, my favorite swimsuit that I got brand new from Goodwill for $4 each piece-
one of four bathing suits I brought!

Hope you all are surviving the cold o.k. or are in a better climate than we have here in Columbus, Ohio!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment