Navigation bar



Friday, December 17, 2010

Shoes, Shoes, and More Shoes!

Is it just me or has Forever 21's shoe section gone up a notch lately!  There are so many pairs I love that I cannot even choose! Here are a few of my favorites:


 so cute! Especially for the holidays
 These are the pair I saw in the store that I love led me to look at the website.
I love the twist on the popular clog style. These would be so cute with socks!
 a great alternative to the classic cowboy boot
 these would make your legs look a mile long!
 you already know I'm into the military boot trend
 so snazzy!
 I love anything heeled with lace ups right now
 wear these now with colored tights
 rugged yet feminine- a winning combination!
 over the knee- so hot!

I love clogs!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment