Navigation bar



Thursday, December 16, 2010

Goodwill Move Update

Hello to all my fellow thrift store shoppers! Just an update on the big move of the Goodwill on Morse Rd. I just came from there and the old location is still open. They are still saying that the new location will open sometime in December but no one seems to know the official date. So I thought I'd let you know they haven't moved yet just in case you are planning to go. I will warn you though, they don't have very much left! But if you are lucky enough to find something, everything in the store is 75% off! I going to give you a little list of some things they still have:
lots of plates, cups, glassware
Christmas decor
candle holders, baskets, decorative items, nic-nacs
plenty of clothing for kids, men, and women- just not the massive amounts they usually have
not very many shoes, purses, or linens left
some books, vhs tapes
old suitcases
small appliances
one cute end table
scrub pants
a few nice black leather desk chairs
........and lots of denim jumpers! I already have enough so I didn't buy any! Good luck! I will let you know as soon as I hear of the new location opening! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment