Navigation bar



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Deck the Halls Without Wrecking the Walls

Here is a great little tip for everyone decorating for the holidays. Use these hooks from 3M to hang things and save your walls!


They are only around $3 for a pack of two hooks and you can use them over and over by replacing the sticky strip. They are easy to put up, they hold a decent amount, and when you are ready to take them down you just pull on the strip and they come right off with no damage to the wall! I love these things- can you tell?!

This is how I used them for my Christmas decorating:



 hanging the stockings


hanging the Christmas tree card holder

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. You understand your projects stand out of the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something unique about them. It seems to me all of them are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useful information. Lucky me I found your web site by chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m shocked why this coincidence did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well-written article. I was checking continuously to this website and Im really inspired!

    ReplyDelete