Navigation bar



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thrifty Finds of the Week!

Check out these thrifty thrift store finds:
 file cabinet/ end table/ printer stand
I have actually been looking for something like this for our guest room/ office. We are using it as a printer stand right now but when we get a bed for this room I might use it as a bedside table. What a great multi purpose piece and it is from the same Target furniture collection as the desk it sits next to! How perfect!
Goodwill on Powell Rd. at Polaris $22.00

 tan leather boat shoes
just like Sperry Top-Siders which I love but Merona brand from Target
Ohio Thrift $5.99


 navy blue patent leather peep toes with a slight wedge heel
So cute but I'll probably put them away until Spring. 
also Merona brand from Target brand new!
Goodwill on High St. $3.99
black/ white tweed coat with faux fur collar
I am so excited about this coat! Not only does it look super pricey but it also fits me perfectly! That is really hard to find when you are as small as me! 
Goodwill on Morse Rd. only $3.49 because it is actually a kids coat!

black satin corset top from Forever 21
I thought this would be perfect for the 50's ladylike trend. I can pair it with a longer full skirt and a cardigan. The fact that the top is a little sexy will balance the more demure sweater and skirt.
Ohio Thrift $1.99

white eyelet halter dress with black trim
I will probably have to save this for next summer also but it was too cute to pass up! 
I love the halter and bow details.
Goodwill on Morse Rd. $4.99

 candle holder 
I love the pattern on this! It is like the Chinese vases but with a more Moroccan feel. It has a hole at the top I assume for hanging it on the wall. What a unique piece!
Goodwill on Sawmill Rd. $.99

small white lampshade from Target
I bought this because I have a small lamp that needs a shade but apparently it needs an extra small shade because this one was too big. Oh well, I'm sure I'll use it for something at some point! It is brand new, still in the original packaging. I was planning on covering it with a patterned fabric. 
Goodwill on Sawmill Rd. $1.99

Iphone clear rubber case and belt clip
I just got an Iphone (I loooove it) and I already found a hard clear case at T.J.Maxx for $5 but I thought I should have this one in case the other one breaks.
Goodwill on Sawmill Rd. $2.99

black leather laceup boots
Laceup military boots are a big trend right now but instead of paying $100 or more for new ones I got these at Goodwill on Sawmill Rd. for $3.49 and they are already broken in!

another pair of black leather military laceup boots
Since they are such a huge trend I bought this pair that was too big for me to sell on EBay!

a very wrinkled turquoise dress from Target
Brand new- just needs washed and ironed!
Goodwill on Sawmill Rd. $4.99

gauzey floral racer back tank and green military style skirt with zipper pockets
This was so funny! I actually really wanted this top from Forever21 last summer and just never wanted to pay full price for it (even though it was only $17.80). Then today I walk into Goodwill and there it is in my size! Crazy but not the first time this has happened! Proving that good things come to those who wait!
Goodwill on Sawmill Rd. $1.99

Pretty good haul for one week, I'd say! What cool stuff have you guys found while thrift shopping lately? Happy Thrifting!








Pin It

1 comment:

  1. love the tweed coat with the fur! the boots are cool too, more victorian tho than military IHMO ;D

    ReplyDelete