Navigation bar



Friday, August 6, 2010

Home Depot Deals

My husband and I were shopping at Home Depot the other day when I spotted a display with a bunch of rugs piled on top of it. It looked as if someone didn't know where to put them and just dumped them there. There was no sign for them and no price tag either. I thought they were really cute and I had a feeling they were put there because they were on sale so I grabbed one and and scanned it. Imagine my surprise when it rang up at $.98! So I grabbed another one!

Here they are in our house:



I put one in the dining room by the sliding doors. We are always tracking in grass from the back yard.

I put the other rug in the kitchen by the sink. They go perfectly with our color scheme!


Not bad for $2!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment