Navigation bar



Saturday, August 7, 2010

Decorating with Pillows

I recently purchased two new pillows for our house that I am really excited about! I love pillows! We bought a house about two months ago and are in the process of decorating. These pillows add some of the geometric pattern I want in our living room. I am obsessed with geometric patterns right now but I'll save that for another post. For now, check out my new pillows:

This first pillow is a reversible one from Target ($25). I like this side of the pillow on the bed and I like the other side in the living room. I'm thinking I might need to buy another one. Here it is on our bed:


I love the mix of patterns of the pillow on our $20 IKEA duvet cover set. Another great deal!


Here is the other side of the pillow in the living room:




This is the other pillow. It is a black and white rectangular shaped pillow from West Elm. It was on sale for only $18!


The chairs in the pictures are an amazing find from Volunteers of America. I got two chairs for $6 each! They are beautifly carved wood chairs upholstered in black leather. Both in excellent condition! 

Have you found any great deals around town like these? Let me know!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment