Navigation bar



Thursday, September 10, 2015

Cute Outfit of the Day: Flattering Fit & Flare Dress


H&M dress: thrift $5
necklace: Forever 21 $8
Kelsi Dagger wedges: T.J. Maxx $20
Dooney & Bourke bucket bag: thrift $10
Total Cost: $43

lip color: Revlon's Love That Red 

week: 21 (20 in the picture)

I just love the shape of this dress I thrifted a few weeks ago! The fit and flare cut is so flattering- don't you think?! I wanted to keep this look pretty neutral so I added accessories with lots of texture and interest and then added a little pop of color with my signature bandanna!

Link Ups:
Doused In Pink and Curly Crafty Mom - Thursday Fashion Files
Work Clothes, I Suppose- Third Thursday Threads

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I love fit and flare dresses. But how is this one only $5?? H&M is amazing... this dress is too damn pretty to be only $5! lol

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look, a beautiful, simple and nice dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reflection on the dress looks like a baby :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, the dress is simple but nicely fitting for a barely there bump.

    ~xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete