Navigation bar



Friday, December 19, 2014

Thifty Finds Friday; Vintage Stunners

Thrifty Finds Friday is back! I've got some great finds for you including some vintage stunners!

The first two items are from Goodwill:
 Express strapless dress- paid $7
size 4- selling
 vintage sleeveless shift dress and long jacket- paid $7
size 4- selling

The next few items are from Ohio Thrift on Henderson Rd. from their half price day:
 vintage coat with fur trim- paid $11.50
size M- selling
 Brand New with Tags Cynthis Rowley dress- paid $15
size 6-selling
Express dress- paid $12.50

The last few items are from Volunteers of America on West Broad St.:
 vintage cape/jacket- paid $3
size M/L- selling
 
 Forever 21 tweed dress- paid $7
size M- selling
 J.Crew nautical dress- paid $7
size S- selling
 H&M white sweater- paid $1
 Talbots jacket- paid $6
size M- selling
stonewash denim jacket- paid $4

Any Favorites?
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. These are great! That Cythia Rowely dress is so pretty and I am just a sucker for stripes and anchors!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. F21 Tweed dress, stunning!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vintage coat with the faux fur trim is beautiful!
    Darlene
    http://whosaprettygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. is the blue dress and jacket still available?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you selling these items? If so, I'd love to purchase a few. Thank you! Email me at justagrl7@yahoo.com ~ Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with the girl above me. Are these items for sale, because I'd love to purchase a couple of them! They are so lovely, and right up my alley of vintage/retro styled clothing!! You're a crazy good thrifted. I think you need to start a class of sorts haha

    Yvonne
    Dear Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially like the cape/jacket, very cool.

    ReplyDelete