Navigation bar



Friday, February 21, 2014

Thrifty Finds Friday

 Hi Everyone! I just got home from Florida and I miss the weather already! But I'm so happy to be home with my boys (my hubby and cat)! These are not my Florida thrift store finds yet but some things I got before I left!

Here are my thrift store finds of the week:
 Forever 21 Twist dress $5
 Forever 21 champagne colored dress $6
size S
 Forever 21 white/silver dress $6
I thought this was vintage at first- can't believe it's F21!
size L
 The Limited jacket $4
 southwestern vegan leather shorts $4
 Brand New target robe $4
 Talbots skirt $4
size 0
Cherokee blazer for my niece $3

Any Favorites?
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. THOSE SHORTS!! I'm in love <3
    You should definitely show us how you would style them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Carla! Those shorts are awesome! I cannot wait to see an outfit with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW great finds!!!! Loving the first dress, it is super cute!

    New follower!

    BeautyByJennafer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little blazer! So cute.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete