Navigation bar



Friday, February 14, 2014

Thrifty Finds Friday

Here are my thrift store finds of the week:
 Old Navy top $3 from Volunteers of America
I a sucker for striped tops!
 floral midi skirt $2 from Volunteers of America
 gray sweatshirt $1
 Brand New SO dress $7
Target dress $5
I know these two dresses look so much alike but I couldn't decide which one I liked better!
 Max Studio fur jacket $4
 Go International t-shirt $4
H&M top $4

Any Favorites?

 Just wanted to let you all know that I'm headed to Florida on Sunday to hang out with my mom and grandma for the week! I'm still going to put up new blog posts though so make sure you check back all week! We always do lots of thrift shopping while we're in Florida so I hope to have some goodies to show you when I get back! If you follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to see what I'm doing on my trip!
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Love the dresses! I would probably have ended up taking both of them home too..
    Nothing better than a successful thrifting session:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a fur jacket like that before. And for $4 that was def a score! Also like the Houndstooth t-shirt...thought it was a dress at first! Can't wait to see how you style them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for Houndstooth! Have a great time in Florida, what a perfect respite from Columbus Gray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm crazy about the fur jacket, will you be posting for sale? If so, I'm interested. Have fun with your family and I look forward to seeing your thrifts from afar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the stripes are my favorite and I love the fur, so cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both the red dresses!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are coming to the tampa bay area there is a Super Thrift in pinellas county that I love and go to ever week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to start thrifting! When getting hair done yesterday, thought I spotted in a magazine...hair stylist Kristen and you were blond! It's you...right???

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's amazing how you can get good second hand clothes at such cheap prices in US.
    Here in Malaysia, even second hand clothes will cost at least RM10 above, and that will probably look old or ugly.

    Thrift shopping overseas is always a better option.

    ReplyDelete