Navigation bar



Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cute Outfit of the Day:Tropical Print Topper

 
 
vintage Gap dress: Goodwill $4
Tommy Hilfiger jacket: Goodwill $4
shoes: Goodwill $4
purse: Goodwill $2
sunglasses: Kmart $10
belt: Goodwill $2
Total Cost: $26

I got this cute vintage Gap dress recently and couldn't wait to wear it! When I put it on it just felt a little bland. Then I saw this tropical print jacket hanging in my closet and it was just the perfect thing to make this outfit more interesting!

 I am really loving tropical prints right now! Actually, for a while now! I did a couple of tropical print looks last Spring/Summer. You can check those out here and here! For more inspiration, check out my Pinterest board called Tropical Print Trend!
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. BAH! this is so cute. I'm so jealous.
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern mixing here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is just so adorable! Got to love old school Gap!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute jacket! I have a chiffon Second Hand one I'm yet to wear! I may pull it out this weekend! :) Ax

    http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I never would have thought of mixing these patterns together. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The construction of your jacket is intriguing! I have stared hard at each photo of it trying to make it out. It seems the sleeves are not set in, but are a part of the bodice of the jacket?

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute mix of patterns ... I would have never thought of it but it totally works!!!!!!!!! pippa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting post sweety,

    Check my latest post about photo blogging tips!

    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/2013/05/blogging-tips-part-ii-photography.html

    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm absolutely in love with your strpied dress!

    http://hall-of-randomness.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete