Navigation bar



Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cute Outift of the Day: More Tropical Prints


GAP jean jacket: Goodwilll $3.99
white t-shirt: Forever 21 $4.80
tropical skort: Goodwill $3.99
necklace: Goodwill $3.99
bracelet: Goodwill $5.99
shoes: Goodwill $3.99
Total Cost: $26.75

I told you I had more tropical prints in store for you! I am really loving these prints! Probably because it reminds me of the beach- my favorite place to be! Not sure how to wear them? Tropical prints are bold so pair them with solid basics.


 Check out my Tropical Prints board on Pinterest for more inspiration!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Just came home from the Goodwill. Purchased a dress to wear to the summer weddings for 5.49 and it had a large magenta hibiscus print over a white and black background. If you are wearing it, it must be in style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lindsey! I have bought several skorts at Goodwill lately. Your GW prices are $2.00 less than I pay here in Houston. Here: sweaters $5.99, skirts $5.99, blouses $5.99 ...... still a super deal compared to retail :)
    pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful skirt and jacket outfit with denim is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. nftuah kassina shatiga stuf knutey crbiun ytru buccha stu.

    I prayed for you in my religious language. I prayed that your style would be able to influence other people like you have for me. You have helped me look fashionable and save money! Yay for Lindsey! Yay for Lindsey! Namaste.

    ReplyDelete