Navigation bar



Monday, August 6, 2012

Cute Outfit of the Day: Bubble Mint Birthday Outfit


Forever 21 dress: Goodwill $4.99
cardigan: Goodwill $3.99
necklace: Volunteers of America $2.99
bracelet: Forever 21 $5
Steve Madden shoes: Goodwill $3.99
Total Cost: $20.96

My Birthday is this Tuesday August 7th! Since my husband and I are on our way to Pittsburgh today for a little birthday getaway went out to eat with our families on Sunday to celebrate! We went to one of my favorite restaurants, Flipside. They have the best turkey burgers! My mom got me the cutest succulent plants- I love them!

When it's my birthday I really like to dress like it! That usually means so kind of festive party dress. I just found this one recently at  Goodwill and it just felt like the perfect party dress! The mint green cardigan seemed like the perfect addition to the bubblegum pink of the dress.

Like I said, we are off to Pittsburgh today. On our way we are making a stop at architect Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater house. I am a huge FLW fan! This past fall we got to tour his first house and neighborhood in Chicago and it was so amazing! The experience left me wanting to see more of his work so I'm super excited about this trip! I'll post photos of that and the rest of our trip later!

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. What an adorable dress! And Happy Birthday! We are almost birthday twins...mine is today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a pretty outfit! Happy Birthday for tomorrow! Hope you have a lovely getaway :)

    http://thriftoclock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous birthday! I hope Pittsburgh is a blast - don't get lost. (I get lost every frickin time I drive there - argh - but it's always a fun time and worth it!)

    Oh, and I love the pink dress! Very birthday-like!

    Molly
    More Charming in Person

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have thought to put that mint cardigan with the pink dress but I love it! Such a cute birthday look. Happy birthday! :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dress. I love the pink and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Hope that your day is amazing! This dress is fantastic and looks great on you!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! The dress looks great on you! Always enjoy seeing your weekly finds and how you style them later :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Bday! SO casual and flirty...You look Great!
    www.ragazzabazaar.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and delicate outfit. It likes me a lot the print of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and your birthday dress are absolutely adorable!!! Happy birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG You make me hard, just jacked off to these pictures

    ReplyDelete