Navigation bar

Friday, July 13, 2012

Goodwill finds of the Week: Several Shoes

Here are my Goodwill finds from this week:

from the Polaris Goodwill:
 Forever 21 dress $4.99
I love these easy to throw on summer dresses!
 vintage bow tie blouse $3.99
I got this for a musician I'm helping style for her new album- it's very retro!
 Inc. tunic top $3.29
This is so summery and would look great over a bathing suit!
 Mondo red pants $3.29
you can't beat a nice pair of red pants!
 Ralph Lauren patent leather pumps! $6.29
Almost perfect condition and just in time for the pointy toe shoe trend!
 red silk wedges $4.29

And here are my finds from the Morse Rd. Goodwill:
 Forever 21 skirt $3.99
vintage dress $4.99
I 'm going to shorten this up and I think it will be a great fall dress!
Mossimo for Target yellow sipped hoody $3.99
I love having these in colors that are flattering on me for chilly summer nights and for the gym
Hype wedges $3.99
I love the Asian feel to these- this unusual color will make a statement with just the right outfit!

Any Favorites?

Pin It


  1. That red polka dot vintage blouse is killer

  2. That blue tiered Forever 21 skirt is adorable. And you're right. Those asian-inspired wedges will pop with the right outfit!

    <3 Jackie @ Let's Go Thrifting!

  3. Hi pretty girl,
    I just found your blog and I love it! Great items, love polka blouse and green&white dress! :)
    Follow you right now. Hope you can follow me back ;)


  4. Oh wow - love the shoes!!!!

  5. I really like that polka dot blouse!

  6. I think my favorites are those blue pointy heeled pumps! Great finds, as always. ;)

  7. I'm so jealous right now! These are some excellent finds!! I love the polka dot blouse, that blue tunic (that can probably be worn as a dress, those wedges at the end that that vintage green dress is so lovely! The kind of finds always makes me want to go to a vintage shop/ thrift store as soon as possible! :)

  8. Hi thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.
    Yes! I do have a favorite .. the polka dot
    blouse was a great find .. love it.


  9. Polka dot blouse ! So pretty, I always loved those blouses the neck bows.

  10. Polka dot blouse ! So pretty, I always loved those blouses the neck bows.

  11. What great finds! I love the polka dot blouse and the asian shoes. I love how the back of the shoe nips in! I'm excited to see what you do with the green vintage dress! I always love vintage fashion but I never feel like I can pull it off.... so classy tho.. :)

  12. My Goodwill has been horrible lately and it makes me so sad! I am hoping that with the end of summer coming soon that people will be donating more clothing. I cannot wait to see what you will be doing with these pieces (new follower) and thanks for stopping by my blog!

  13. I LOVE that polka dot blouse! I really wish I had luck at thrift stores. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your's is really cute...following you now :-)

  14. Major score!! The shoes are all phenomenal and look like they were never worn!! They, alone, will make a huge statement to even the simplest of outfit!