Navigation bar



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Trend Alert: Neons

Here is the insppiration:
Peter Som
via shefinds.com
via thestyleandbeautydoctor.com
Nanette Lepore

And here is how I rock the neon trend:
 jacket: Old Navy $10
sweater: H&M via Goodwill $3.99
jeans: Banana Republic via Goodwill $5.99
shoes: Goodwill $3.99
purse: Forever 21 $27.80
belt: Goodwill $1.99
necklace: Forever 21 $5.80
Total Cost: $59.56


Neons are so much fun aren't they!? They look especially great when paired with neutrals like tan or black! This is my new spring/summer purse I found for under $30 at Forever 21! The color has surprisingly gone with many different outfits! 

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the neon trend. The sweater is fantastic. I have a similar one in navy and neon green.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love your sweater and that neon purse is cool.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amo el neon!!! y ame tu cartera!! es super tu look

    http://fofolleme.blogspot.com.ar/
    besos

    ReplyDelete