Navigation bar



Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Eve on New Years Day

On Sunday evening my husbands side of the family celebrated Christmas. We have a really fun tradition where we write the highlights of the year on the tablecloth. We started this several years ago so it's really fun to look back and read what everyone wrote in previous years.
 Here is the fam
 my highlights of 2011! I can't draw so I just write it out.
 My in-laws got me this gorgeous canvas for our bedroom
 Smart touch gloves!
 I also got F21, Sephora, and Starbucks gift cards!

Here's what I wore:






 cardigan: Old Navy $15
green top: F21 via Goodwill $3.49
jeans: Banana Republic via Goodwill $5.99
necklace: F21 $5.80
boots: vintage Etienne Aigner via Ebay $20
Total Cost: $50.28

I'm really loving this combo of leopard print and emerald green. I did it in another outfit here
Hope you all are having a great start to your year. I am in organization and cleaning mode this week. I moved some furniture around and I am trying to get all the Christmas stuff packed up. re decorating pictures to come!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Never thought of decorating table cloth but it does sound like fun doing it with a bunch of people.

    Nice outfit. Green and leopard look so good together.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great outfit, love that color of green. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thought was "no way did THAT outfit come from a thrift store"...and low and behold, yep, there are thrift elements in there! And honestly, please don't hold it against, me...but the green top is actually my favorite element! Of course it's only as cute as the items it's adorned with so the outfit, as a whole...FAB!!! AMAZING boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing tradition! Love it! And love your entire outfit, you look so beautiful!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing. Love the combo of green and leopard together.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That canvas is gorgeous, and I love the green/leopard combo!

    ReplyDelete