Navigation bar



Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cute Outfit of the Day: J.Crew Inspired


blouse: Goodwill $3.49
jeans: Volunteers of America $2.99
belt: Goodwill $1.99
shoes: Volunteers of America $3.99
Total Cost: $12.46

So if you can't tell, I've been inspired by the J.Crew! I picked up a catalog yesterday, devoured all of the gorgeous colors, and this was the result!  I love their styles but I find they are one of the easiest brands to copy for less! I guess it's because their outfits are made up of a lot of basics they just put them together in a very modern and creative way! Thanks for the inspiration J.Crew! 

What brand inspires you?


Pin It

10 comments:

  1. JCrew inspiration is probably a favorite of ours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthro, mostly because that's where I work, but also anything with some refreshing color added! Layers inspire me! Great outfit!

    Kate (theclassyblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate- that's a good one! Not only for fashion but for the home as well!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this combo! So bright and happy. I need to take your color combos and add them to my winter style. Winter is so blah here but with all this color it is a lot more cheery.

    Thanks so much!

    julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red and pink combo!!

    Katie @ Glamorous Without the Guilt
    glamorouswithouttheguilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always liked these colors paired together, and what a great deal you got on the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and red is such a fabulous combo! And your outfit is so amazingly thrifty!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, love the bold colors!! And your blog inspires me...can't wait to go thrifting this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! where are you taking those books? jk ;) this outfit is one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete