Navigation bar



Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Goodwill Finds of the Week

On my most recent trip to the Goodwill on Morse Rd. was off the hook! That means it was really good, Mom! At one point my cart was so heaping full I had to stop and head to the fitting room! I found a ton of formal dresses which I need for my next news segment. So for $75 I got 10 formal gowns, and the following items:
Where was this when I needed a dress for the outdoor wedding a couple of weeks ago? This would have been perfect! $4.99
This bohemian printed blouse will look so good with some wide leg jeans! $3.49
I'm so excited about this vintage leopard blouse! It will look so cute with a skirt and tights! I just need to sew on a new button! $3.49
This long silk navy blouse will be perfect with black leggins for this in between weather we are having right now! $3.49
I thought this black and white striped sweater would look so cute with my new red jeans! $3.49

Pictures of the Formal dresses will be posted soon!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Those are lovely Goodwill finds. I haven't had much secondhand fashion luck lately. It's always the same old stuff. I think all the trendy folks must have stopped donating!

    <3Jackie @ Let's Go Thrifting!
    http://LetsGoThrifting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super envious of the vintage leopard blouse and the floral dress! The thrifts here in Chicago have been picked over lately/prices have been high so it's good to see you are doing well on your trips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the navy blouse! I am really into those types of shirts right now

    ReplyDelete