Navigation bar



Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cute Outfit of the Day: Double Date

Last night we went out to dinner with some dear friends of ours, The Nelson's.  We took them to one of our favorite restaurants, Senor Antonios- best Mexican food I've ever had!
Oh! Whats that? Oh, you want to see what I wore? Well lucky for you I had a few minutes before we left to step in front of the camera! Here it is:






sweater: Forever 21 via Goodwill Polaris $3.99
dress: Ann Taylor via Goodwill $4.99
belt: Forever 21 $2.99
shoes: Volunteers of America $2.99
Total Cost: $14.96

I always get cold in the evenings so I threw this open weave sweater over my sundress. I love this sweater, it goes with so much! I belted it so it didn't look sloppy and I added my bright yellow wedges to bring out the yellow in the dress. Perfect for a summer night! Thank you to the Nelson's for a lovely evening! 

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. love the sweater and skinny belt combi. and teal is one of my fave colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet look; I am very much into skinny belts these days. Love the jolt of yellow (one of my fave colours, along with orange, this season) and teal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! so sweet and charming, the belt is a lovely green!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete