Navigation bar



Friday, July 29, 2011

Cute Outfit of the Day:Hawaiian Crochet

I love this outfit! The Hawaiian print is just so much fun and I love the crochet on both pieces! This outfit also features one of my favorite color combos- pink and turquoise! The skirt is actually long but I didn't like the length of the skirt on me so I'm wearing it as a strapless dress. Be creative with your thrift store finds!
Here is a little thrifting tip that I live by:
Items from the thrift store are not always perfect as is but with a little tweaking they can be amazing!
 Top: Goodwill $3.49
Skirt: Goodwill on Sawmill $3.49
braided belt: Goodwill $1.99
bracelet: gift $0
platform heels: Goodwill $3.99
Total Cost: $12.96
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. the skirt details are amazing, I love it! Nice outfit as always!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete