Navigation bar



Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cute Outfit of the Day: Terrific Tulle

Every girl needs a little tulle in their wardrobe! 
I've had this skirt hanging in my closet for like a year now not sure what to wear with it. So today I decided to finally figure it out! I went with this lace top to echo the lace at the bottom of the skirt. That ties the outfit together. I let the brightness of the skirt take center stage by pairing it with all nude tones. 
Hope you like how it turned out!







nude lace top: Volunteers of America $1.99
tulle and lace skirt: Rodarte for Target via Goodwill $4.99
nude snakeskin: Goodwill $1.99
necklace: Forever 21 $8.99
nude patent pumps: Delaware, Ohio Goodwill $3.99
Total Cost $21.95

If you are wondering why my hair looks different- I didn't get it cut- I just changed my part! That's a great thing to do when your hair needs a little pick me up!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love these colors together! You look adorable...don't you just feel like a ballerina wearing tulle? And I would totally wear that lace top with everything! (How is your Goodwill so cheap? Mine usually charges at least $3 or $4 something for a shirt...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've put these together!

    You look fabulous!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    totally seeing red

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! its so fashionable.. the skirt looks so pretty on you :)

    Ashlee
    http://www.daintyanddelish.com

    ReplyDelete