Navigation bar



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cute Outfit of the Day: Vintage Stripes

 This is one of my favorite summer outfits! I love the neutral color palate esp. with my newer bright red hair! The stripes going in different directions makes it so interesting. This dress is vintage and it is so super easy to just throw on- which is my criteria for summer clothing! I added this gold and pearl floral necklace and my rugged cowgirl boots to give this look an antique but modern feel. Oh! and the dress has pockets! My favorite!





  dress: vintage via Goodwill $4.99
boots: Volunteers of America $6.99
necklace: Forever21 $8.99
Total Cost: $20.97

Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday, life has just gotten really busy! Today's objective is to try to catch up! Wish me luck!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Supa cute dress! I wish it were a bit shorter though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's great... I've been following and frothing at the mouth for some of your stuff! I vote that you host an online garage sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress.. & boots too! xo


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $225 Orient Watch if you'd like to check it out. x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! that necklace is soooo cute!
    and also the one in the previous post is too

    loving them

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. great vintage dress! Perfect with your boots, how amazing to get a pair of boots at this price.

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck then !I love the dress and your hair is so cool :D

    ReplyDelete