Navigation bar



Thursday, March 24, 2011

My New Kicks

I wandered into Marshall's on my lunch break the other day. I didn't really have anything specific in mind that I was shopping for- just killing time. Then I spotted these...







 I've been looking for a pair of black wedge heels for a while now but just haven't found any in my price range. As soon as I say these I knew I wanted them to be mine! Then when I saw the unbelievably low $29.99 price tag I made them mine! These Kelsi Dagger shoes retailed for $110. What a deal!
Then I headed over to the Clearance section and found these cute suede wedges for only $20:




I know they are both black wedges but the first pair is more for Spring/Summer and the second pair I can wear right now and next Fall/Winter! I got two pairs of shoes for only $50! Not bad! Watch for these puppies in future Cute Outfit of the Day posts!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment