Navigation bar



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cute Outfit of the Day: A Southwestern Touch

If you know anything about me then you know I love all things western and southwestern. I've never lived in the country but I've always felt like a little bit of the country lives in me!




Sweater: Goodwill $3.49
Leggins: Goodwill $1.99
belt: $1.49
purse: free from a friend

  Creating an outfit like this is all about simply adding a few western or southwestern touches. To put an outfit together of entirely western wear would immediately turn me into a cowgirl which is not the look I'm going for. 
Add a touch of the west to one of your outfits! It can turn a ho-hum look into something unique and interesting.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. omg super cute! I love that sweater with the leggings belt and boots! You created a super cute outfit on a budget! Your blog is my absolute fav! :)I would have never thought to put all of these items together!

    ReplyDelete