Navigation bar



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cute Outfit of the Day: Neutral Layers

We had a little break in the winter weather this past weekend in Columbus, Ohio. For me, when the weather starts to warm up the first thing to go is that big, cumbersome coat! I hate having to wear a coat! Instead I opted for an outfit with a couple light layers of warmth.



I started with a nude t-shirt with silver and bronze studding across the front. then I added a gray sweatshirt blazer and then topped it off with my beloved green military jacket. Dark skinny jeans and my camel leather boots complete the look! A pre-spring look put together entirely with neutral colors.  Comfortable but super cool! 
When the weather is in the 50-65 degree range it's a great time to create outfits around jackets. Start with a blazer or a military jacket or even a motorcycle jacket- whatever you want and build the outfit from there. Jackets are an easy way to look instantly chic but are often quite comfortable when paired with a dark denim jean! Give it a try yourself!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. ooh I love this! great idea! I love love love the layers and I know I could pull this look off! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete