Navigation bar



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trend Alert: 60's Prints

As soon as I laid eyes on the "2 for the Road" spread in the March issue of Lucky I couldn't wait to get my hands on something with a 60's print!


While shopping last week in Florida I found this super cute dress at a thrift store and just fell in love with the retro print!



dress: The Exchange Thrift Store in Lake Wales, Florida $3
yellow braided belt: thrift store in Florida $2

The Exchange Thrift Store, Lake Wales, Florida

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. OH MAN!!! I caught the bug too when I got my Lucky! LOVED it, I almost cried. The style AND the prints are fab! You nailed it! What a find, I am in love with the print of this dress and even better with the belt.
    Brande
    http://victoryvintageb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete