Navigation bar



Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cute Outfit of the Day: Glam Rock

I was really inspired by this photo in the March issue of Marie Claire. I love the punk rock vibe!


 But instead of the red leather studded jacket I decided to try this gorgeous beaded jacket. It's still rockin' but more glam rock than punk rock. I think it turned out pretty great!




jacket: consignment store in Florida $34
jorts: made from jeans from Goodwill $3.99
gold studded belt: Goodwill in Hilliard $1.99
white t-shirt: Goodwill $1.99
necklace: Ohio Thrift on Cleveland Ave. $10
black leather boots: Ohio Thrift $6.99

I got this jacket last week while shopping at a consignment store in Florida with my mom, my grandma, and my grandmas niece Susan. I would first of all like to thank Susan for finding the jacket. You have a great eye! I would also like to thank my mom for dishing out the $34 to make the jacket mine! I promised her I would say something nice about her because normally I'm using her as my what not to wear example. So thank you mom for teaching me by example to not be afraid of a little glitz and glam in my wardrobe!

from the left: mom, me, Susan (in back), grandma
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. If I said I love that jacket 10 times it wouldn't be enough. Should you ever decide to part with it, let me be the 1st to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Helpful Article. Thanks For Sharing Awesome Design And Style

    Buy T Shirt Online

    ReplyDelete