Navigation bar



Monday, February 28, 2011

My Oscar Rundown

Ok, so the Oscars were last night. Let's take a look at some of the dresses and see what we can learn from them.
 
Here are my top 3 picks:

 Mila Kunis in Ellie Saab Haute Couture

 Camila Alves in Kaufman Franco

Sandra Bullock in Vera Wang


Honorable Mention:

14 yr. old Hailee Steinfeld looked adorable and totally age appropriate in Marchesa
Natalie Portman has finally found her perfect pregnancy style AND COLOR!

When does Halle Barry not look stunning

love the color and texture of the dress and I especially love the hair!

I thought Gweneth just looked stunning in the liquid metallic Calvin Klein dress

Now lets take a look at the trends:

casual,  soft waves take center stage once again

 neutral and sparkly seemed to be a popular chioce among women of all ages

purple was popular in every shade from lavender to plum

 but red was the color of the night on the red carpet!

backless- the silhouette of 2011

Emerald green jewelry:



Hope you enjoyed my 2011 Oscar rundown. Did you agree with my best dressed picks? Was there something that you loved or that you noticed that I missed? And as always you can go to edressme.com to get the Oscar looks for less!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Camila Alves was tops in my book. Stunning! Simple, minimal, she got it right. I also loved Mila Kunis and Anne Hathaway's red dress she wore while presenting.

    ReplyDelete