Navigation bar



Monday, February 21, 2011

Goodwill Finds of the Week: Jackets and Things

As usual I found some pretty incredible items this week at the Goodwill on Morse Rd.! I've been finding a lot of great stuff there recently so I was surprised to find that my luck is continuing!

Check out this super cool fitted blazer:
 Cropped Black Suit Jacket $5.99

 So excited out this comfy chic sweatshirt blazer $4.99

 Cute sweater for these cold snowy days $2.99

 Those sleeves sure do make a statement! $3.99

 As I've said before, I love soft v-neck t-shirts! I can't get enough! And I thought the girl on the front of this one kinda looks like me- weird! $2.99

Ok, Ok, I know the last thing I NEED is another denim shirt but I didn't have one that is light blue so I had to have it! I LOVE denim shirts! So classic! $3.99

Have you found anything great at Goodwill lately? If not you probably haven't gone!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment