Navigation bar



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cute Outfit of the Day: Black Swan

My husband and I recently saw the movie Black Swan. I liked the movie even though it was a bit disturbing. Instead of taking home of few nights of nightmares, I decided instead to be inspired by the fashion of the ballerinas. I found this adorable dress at Goodwill a couple of weeks ago that has a tulle overlay- very ballerina-esq! But in real life I'm not going to run around looking like a ballerina head to toe so I added in some some tougher pieces to balance the sweetness out of the look. Here's what I came up:





 Jacket: Forever21 from like 7 years ago- one of my favs
Tulle Dress: Goodwill on Morse Rd. $4.99
Combat Boots: Goodwill $3.99
Military Pin: vintage- gift from my brother

Too bad I can't dance!
This post is dedicated to my friend and fellow blogger Tonje (inspired-dance)
a real life ballerina!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. åååå......thank you! That's awesome! And I love the outfit. I have a dress alsmost exactly like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Helpful Article. Thanks For Sharing Awesome Design And Style

    Buy T Shirt Online

    ReplyDelete