Navigation bar



Monday, January 3, 2011

Fresh Color Combo to Beat the Winter Rut

There was a feature in this month's Lucky magazine that really struck me. The feature showed several designer looks from their Resort 2011 lines using a very unique and vibrant color combo- poppy orange and pale pink! It was love at first sight! For anyone who knows me, they know I HATE winter but dressing in vibrant color during the long arctic months has long been one of my tricks to beat the winter blues! Here are the designer looks:

 Matthew Williamson Resort 2011
 Jenni Kayne Resort 2011
Derek Lam Resort 2011
Derek Lam Resort 2011

And here is my take on the look put together from the local Goodwill:




The keys to getting this look right:
-pick soft, drapy pieces
-white elements should be textured
-beige or nude shoes finish the look

Try putting together your own orange and pale pink outfit to beat those winter blues! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment