Navigation bar



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hooray for Free Makeup!

Don't you just love free stuff? For attending the Jane Iredale makeup class with Kevin Mendelson last week, we all got a free Jane Iredale eyeshadow palette!!! I LOVE free gifts; especially when it is makeup! Check out this beautiful case and the amazing shadows inside:

 Jane Iredale Artist Palette II Eye Shadow Palette




Aren't these colors fun! I couldn't wait to get home and play! But now that I've tried all the colors I've decided that my favorite look includes the orange (Copper) and the brown (Truffle). Although, the purple (Grape) and the deep blue (Indigo) are close seconds! Here is the winning look (voted on by my husband and I) with the Copper and Truffle shadows:



I also did another little trick that Kevin taught us. He said to tap a little clear lip gloss on the top of your cheek bones instead of using a highlighter. I love the way it looks but it works best when you are wearing your hair back because it can be a little sticky.
For the lips I did a thrifty little trick that I've been doing for years. First, I put on some of the clear lip gloss I used as a highlighter on my lips. Then I rubbed my finger in the Copper eyeshadow and dabbed it on my lips. Voila! A perfect peachy compliment to this warm shadowy look!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment