Navigation bar



Friday, October 15, 2010

Things I'm Loving Right Now: Old Navy

I have a real love/hate relationship with Old Navy. Just when I think I hate that store and it's boring khakis they come out with some great piece that I have to have!


 I am buying these army green skinny cargo pants ASAP! $34.90

 Love these black feather earrings $7.50

 Love this feather necklace even more $8.50

 I think I'm also going to buy this army green long kimono sleeve sweater. Can you tell that I'm really into army green this fall?! I want to belt it and wear it with black leggins and boots for a cozy winter combo! $34.50

Isn't this coat just stunning?  The last thing I need is another coat but this one is truly tempting! Love the color, the fur, the belt tie, and the double breasted buttons. $99.50



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment