Navigation bar



Tuesday, October 5, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

I have recently added a few new products to my permanent repertoire and thought I should share them with you!


 
 L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base $11.99
This is really the first primer I've seen in the drugstore so I was really excited to try it! I found this to be an excellent primer. It is easily as good as primers that are two or three times more expensive.You only need a very tiny amount to create flawless skin. It glides onto the face and makes skin feel like silk. This product helps makeup go on more smoothly and last all day!












exfoliating gloves $2.99
I picked these gloves up from our local grocery store recently on recommendation from the massage therapists I work with. I was tired of spending so much money on body scrubs that I never felt like made a very big difference anyway. These gloves are awesome! My skin has never felt so soft- ever! They have even made the little bumps I get on the backs of my arms and legs go away! The gloves are supposed to last for a least 6 months so they are also a really good value!

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
I am usually a Maybelline girl but I had a coupon for L'Oreal and decided to try their mascara. I like this mascara just as well if not better than my old one. It meets all of my mascara criteria- doesn't clump, or flake, layers well and seriously lengthens lashes.

Have you tried any products recently that you have fallen in love with?


Pin It

1 comment: