Navigation bar



Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Official Insiders Guide to Central Ohio Thrifting

I've had a ton of demand from my readers to disclose what thrift stores I've been getting all my sweet stuff from. I live in the Clintonville area of Columbus, Ohio so I shop mostly in that area but occasionally venture out to other areas when I have more time. Also, whenever we travel I try to use the GPS to find thrift stores in the area. So without further ado, here it is:

Goodwill:
*Morse Rd. between Cleveland Ave. and Karl Rd.
*N. High St. between Weber and Hudson
*S. Hamilton Rd. in Gahanna just north of 270 in the Kroger shopping center
*Sawmill Rd. just south of 270 on the west side of the street
*Powell Rd. on the northwest corner of 23 and Polaris Pkwy
Delaware 1135 S. Columbus Pike (23)
Delaware 171 S. Sandusky St.
sales: nothing regular but they usually have a sale off of seasonal clothes and items they have a lot of

Volunteers of America:
*3620 Indianola Ave. just north of North Broadway
567 W. Broad St.
1776 E. Broad St.
2033 W. Broad St.
sales: half price day on the last Tuesday of the month and everyday 50% and 75% off certain colored tags

Salvation Army:
*Morse Rd. just east of Cleveland Ave.
420 Georgesville Rd.
4242 Macsway Ave.
sales: half off every Wednesday for Family Day

Ohio Thrift:
*Cleveland Ave. in the Columbus Square Shopping Center just north of 161
4340 West Broad St.
*1580 Alum Creek Dr.
3060 Southwest Blvd. in Grove City
67 Great Southern Blvd.
4618 W. Broad St. in Whitehall
647 Harrisburg Pike in the Central Point Shopping Center
3551 Cleveland Ave. in the Northern Lights Shopping Center
sales: half off on the last Wednesday of the month

* locations I visit the most

Hope this is helpful! Pin It

6 comments:

  1. do any of the Ohio Thrifts have dressing rooms? The one on Cleveland Ave. didn't last time I was there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pheonix- no none of the ones I've been to have dressing rooms, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a Goodwill at Rte 256/Tussing Road in Pickerington.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The two in Avon Ohio both have dressing rooms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you
    actually recognise what you are talking about! Bookmarked.

    Kindly also consult with my website =). We may have a link alternate contract among
    us

    Check out my web page :: 8Mm Dvd Transfer Vancouver

    ReplyDelete